Part of the historic center of Falerone, this building occupies the east entrance of Town, and is located at only 100 meters from the town center Piazza. The building surely stands out of the rest of the towns traditional stone built buildings as it has been built in the early 1900 with a classical and pretentious elegant style, remains of which are still present and witnessed by the decorated ceilings still conserved in part of the building. After the war the lower part of the building has been used as a fabric.
This splendid property has been partially restored. It is situated in the countryside near Macerata in a secluded but convenient position a short distance from the historic centre and accessible via the city main road. There are three hectares of land, partly cultivated with vines and olive trees. The main building originates from an ancient dwelling and has ceilings with wooden beams. The building is on two levels with 225sq.m. per floor, connected by an external staircase, plus a large area below ground of 270sq.m., suitable for a cellar and garage. The property includes an annexe of 48sq.m. and a traditional wood-burning oven.The access road to the residence is bordered by olive trees and the land is given over to vines and olive trees and includes various fruit trees. The property could be divided into more than one dwelling with separate entrances or the estate could be converted for purposes of tourism.