This ancient building is in ruins despite the renovation which has left the stone walls standing but without a roof.The property is in the countryside near Monte San Martino on the hillside that slopes to the south towards the river Lambro and can be reached via the farms of La Fratina.The building extends over three levels and the good condition of the walls allows for reconstruction, and the possibility of increasing the volume. The views from the property extend to the Sibillini Mountains to the west and the ancient village of Monte San Martino to the east.
This little building , built in the 1950’s , does not have a peculiar character, but surely a strategic position , a good quality structure and all the facilities of being in the antic town but with the land and privacy of a farm home. Surely the building needs all the internal restoration that involves new layout, new wiring, plumbing, heating, floors, bathrooms , windows and doors but the purchase price allows it all to be done within a fair and advantageous cost, cost that even in a period of a very slow market justifies the investment because the location of the building makes it interesting for the local market, for the selling but even for the letting point of view.
At the end of an antic road and behind an old gate exists a garden that hides a magnificent old Land Owners Palazzo, where the contents , the layouts and the surroundings make You feel you have walked into a place where time has stopped at the beginning of the 1900, I can assure that this place exists and it is located in one of the most prettiest places of Le Marche.
The location of this property could be the best example of the Marche country side, the surrounding fields are all cultivated with the typical crops of the region, the province town of Macerata is only 6 km from the property, and in the distance the range of the Sibillini Mountains complete the spectacular views and sensations that the location can provide. The estate is only 15 minutes away from the coast and 40 minutes from the airport of Ancona.
This wonderful estate of aprox 10.000 sq.meters is the perfect balance of a farmhouse totally rebuilt with the antic original materials to which has been applied the latest technology and structural reinforcements that allows the classification of earthquake proof building.
The reinforced structure, the under floor heating, the insulation, the modern wiring and plumbing, the Jacuzzi baths , sauna and alarm systems , together with a central hoover system, are all hidden under antic brick walls, and antic cotto floors . A closer look into details allows to appreciate the love for details that the owners have added such as many additional artisans creations as stone window seals and lintels, stone carved fireplaces, and some original antic stone portals .
All the above develops in a 550 sq.meter Villa on three levels:
Underground: garage, cellar, gym, boiler room, storage;
Ground level: Kitchen, dining, living, sitting room, studio, drawing room, bathroom;
First floor: three bedrooms, bathroom with sauna and Jacuzzi, 2nd bathroom;
The property is totally fenced and the important entrance gate is located at the end of the private road that is part of the property.
The garden has been in part landscaped and terrace areas have been created, the garden includes olive trees , poplars, cypresses and part of the garden is dedicated to the swimming pool area on the south-east side of the plot.
The swimming pool is a 15x 7 meter , cement built and fully equipped with sand filtration system.